Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works very closely with industrial engineers to implement designs allowing them to use materials, machines, and personnel as effectively as possible.
- Responsible for preparing equipment and machinery layouts, planning workflows, and analyzing data.
- Routine equipment & facility maintenance. Ensuring that equipment is ready and qualified for production.
- Responsible for performing part quality control inspections to ensure compliance to standards.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Ability to identify, multi-task, and resolve multiple priority issues quickly and efficiently to improve overall performance.
- Troubleshoot as needed.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong collaborative skills in team environment.
- Openness to constant learning.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and verbally communicated instructions.
- Openness to work in an interesting and challenging environment.
- Basic PC Skills (Windows applications).
- Basic math skills.
- Visual acuity skills.
- Basic troubleshooting skills.
- High school or equivalent (Required).
- Semiconductor, cleanroom experience preferred.
- Must be willing to work in a “cleanroom environment.”
- Must be willing and able to work a compressed 12 hour shift and must be willing to work Friday, Saturdays, or Sundays. Depending on shift.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, walk, push, pull and grasp.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to move arms, hands, and fingers.
- Required to have visual acuity to perform assigned tasks.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.