Material Handler – 161P
SEEKING A FULL TIME MATERIAL HANDLER (MULTIPLE SHIFTS)!!
• Operate motorized equipment, various packaging systems and automated, computer-based warehousing systems
• Prepare containers for shipments from plant.
• Follow strict compliance with all Department of Transportation and Federal Railroad Association shipping regulation and meeting all customer requirements.
• Off-load deliveries at the plant
• Operate various packaging stations to meet all production requirements.
• Ensure proper handling of production raw materials, including delivery to unit or staging area, including operation of inventory management system.
-Prepare orders for shipping and receiving
-Chemical experience (handling, packaging, and working with chemicals)
-Use of math skills, and conversions of weights
-Basic understanding of transportation of dangerous goods
-Experience handling bulk chemicals (ie. storage tanks, tankers, railcars)
-Computer skills (Must know outlook, management systems, and emails)
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.