HVAC Technician III
Join our successful HVAC company! We help customers to eliminate downtime by utilizing state-of-the-art software and smart practices. Our strong values and commitment to our customers help us providing high-quality services across the state.
As a Technician III you will:
- Provide expert service in a safe, conscientious, and professional manner while striving to exceed our high-end, commercial real estate customers’ expectations.
- Assist in providing project management and leadership with the Service Department.
- Follow professional development plan to accomplish individual goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair commercial HVAC equipment, including but not limited to the following:
- 40 – 100-ton package units
- VAV and FPB
- VRF systems
- Air-cooled and water-cooled chillers
- Cooling towers
- Self-contained units
- Variable frequency drives
- Provide excellent craftsmanship and quality of work.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment, including the proper use of PPE.
- Maintain a fully stocked and clean company vehicle.
- Coordinate and maintain company-issued tools and equipment.
- Manage assigned projects, including coordinating with Account Managers and Service Coordinator for parts, subcontractors, and labor.
- Arrange and communicate daily schedule with Service Coordinator.
- Complete accurate timecards, service activities, and inspection reports.
- Regularly communicate with team, Service Coordinator, and Service Supervisor.
- Regularly communicate with customer regarding arrival, issues found, and departure.
- Inform Inside Sales of proposals needed for issues found and recommended repairs.
- Other duties, as needed.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- 5+ years of commercial/industrial HVAC experience
- Associates degree, or equivalent experience and training
- Demonstrate effective leadership, communication, and project management skills
- Tech registration with TDLR
- EPA Universal Certification
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.