CNC VTL MACHINIST
Looking for a stable company with consistent work and a great work culture? THEN CONTACT US TODAY! We are looking to hire CNC VTL Machinists for our 2nd shift position.
What Does This Job Entail?
Established local company looking to hire CNC VTL Machinist for their job shop environment. We are looking for independent individuals that take a print and make a part to specification.
- You will machine parts from print in a job shop environment.
- You will set up, edit, CNC VTL
- Parts can be small to large. VTL’s have a 36” turn and up to 200” in length.
Reasons to Apply:
Work with other skilled machinists, welder fitters, machine builders producing a good product in an established company. This company offers wonderful benefits to show their appreciation for their employees:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid holidays.
- Paid vacation.
- Job Shop experience working with several materials.
- Read blueprints; standard and metric preferred.
- Set up and edit the CNC VTL
- Large part experience
- Hold tight tolerances +/- .0005
- Must be able to operate overhead cranes and tow motors.
Must have own tools including mics, calipers, indicators and depth gauges.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.