We are looking for CNC Operators to join our global team at our Solon Ohio facility! We specialize in industrial component manufacturing for a variety of different industries! This is a full-time, permanent position on 2nd shift, amazing opportunity, great benefits, PREMIUM shift differential, and much more!
The CNC Operator will be hands on in using machines to create our products. By interfacing with control panels or manually adjusting machine components, you will produce and ensure quality standards for a variety of parts. You will have the opportunity to develop intermediate machining skillsets and machine a variety of material types. In this role you may establish and grow your machining career by cross training and learning a variety of different machine types to support the needs of the business.
Machines you may be working with:
- Lenton CNC
- Lenton Acme
- Graphite CNC
- Machine Shop CNC
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Recommended minimum 2 years Manufacturing or Machine Operation work experience.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and mathematical competencies
- Possesses knowledge of metal or graphite cutting processes
- Understanding of inspection gages including; calipers, micrometers, thread gages, go/no-go gages, and others
- Bend, squat down, twist and reach above your head
- Climb stairs and ladders
- Lift and carry at least 25 pounds
- Work in confined spaces
- Ability to work in a fast-paced; multi-tasking environment and meet operational deadlines.
- Identify, escalate, and assist in resolution of non-conforming process, product, or environmental issues
- Ability to work with a team as a part of an agile and flexible workforce
- Effective verbal and written communication
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.