Our Welder is responsible to set up and operate welding equipment in a fabrication/job shop environment. You will be responsible for welding metal components to customer specification by reading blueprints.
• Experience in the layout, fabrication, and welding of metal components
• Experience working with 1/16th wire or larger Fluxcore welding and TIG
• Ability to read, understand and interpret blueprint & symbols
• Adept at various types of metal joining
• Skilled in reading and interpreting mechanical assembly and part drawings
• Expertise in mathematics used to calculate dimensions and tolerances
• Ability to weld in all positions
• Must possess own hand tools and tool box
• Proven mechanical aptitude using a variety of hand tools and shop equipment
• Working knowledge of industry standards for welding and fabrication
* Must pass weld test
•Common hand tools (i.e. drills, grinders, cutters, etc.)
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.