PPS is seeking an experienced welder for our one-stop metal fabrication facility in Bedford. The position comes with a competitive starting pay rate, benefits, profit sharing bonus, and a high ceiling for growth!
- Welding equipment setup
- Visual instruction of materials prior to welding
- Reading and understanding blueprints
- Use MIG, TIG, and spot welding processes on stainless steel, steel, and aluminum
- Quality Inspection of work during and after job completion
- Using precision measurement instruments to ensure tolerances are held according to customer job specs
- Performing troubleshooting and minor maintenance of welding equipment
- Observing and practicing safety procedures
- ATTENDANCE IS AN ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION!!
- Knowledge and ability of TIG/MIG/spot/tack welding processes on an array of metals
- Ability to interpret blueprints
- Use of measurement tools to ensure job accuracy
- Ability to lift, stand, crouch, and work in awkward angles
- Must pass drug screen prior to employment
- 3+ years welding experience
- Knowledge of Lincoln and/or Miller Welding machines
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.