We are looking for a warehouse associate who has experience with international shipping. Our partner is a specialized full-scale print and marketing company, offering amazing benefits and room for career advancement! This is a first-shift position.
We need someone who has a good understanding of how warehouses are run including in coming product, inventory, and using a computer.
• Basic data entry and navigation skills on computer
• Ability to communicate and exchange information with others
• Ability to monitor a situation to resolve routine problems
• Ability to prioritize tasks in changing situations
• Accuracy in basic math computations
• Ability to motivate oneself to complete tasks
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to read and interpret documents and instructions
• The trait of being reliable and dependable regularly reporting to work promptly, as scheduled
• Availability to work some overtime during the workweek and/or on weekends
• Ability to move frequently about the facility
• Ability to position oneself to lift, carry, or otherwise move objects weighing up to 50 pounds
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.