“Traveling Laborer” – $18-20 an hour + travel pay + Per Diem/Hotel
Seeking top-notch traveling concrete construction laborers who are interested in gaining valuable experience with a top of the industry company and are ready to work in a fast-paced environment. NO prior concrete experience required!
- Jack hammer operation.
- Loading & carrying materials and equipment on ground.
- Prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations, clean up rubble and debris, and remove waste materials.
- Be able to lift to 50 lbs. frequently throughout the day
- Valid driver’s license (MUST be able to be cleared to drive a company vehicle).
- Must be able to travel out of town for 2 to 3 weeks at a time
- $18 – $20 an hour | $11 an hour for travel over an hour | $35 a day per diem and paid hotel
- Travel to warmer areas in the winter months
- Plenty of overtime and benefits (401K, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision Care, and Free Life Insurance
To apply for this fabulous opportunity, send your resume to email@example.com OR call 440-701-1080 and ask for Michaelfor more info.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.