Test Technician II
We are seeking an experienced and talented Test Technician II to join our team in Austin, TX The Test Technician II will be Responsible for the functional test of custom electro-mechanical equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspection, functional testing, and electro-mechanical assembly of gas delivery systems
- Extensive troubleshooting and performing corrective action on failed assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Helium leak testing
- Reading and interpreting schematics
- Module test of assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communications skills and computer literacy is essential
- Must have a sense of urgency and the ability to stay on schedule
- Must have the ability to work well with coworkers
- Ability to work 2nd shift or Weekend shift
- Punctual, dependable, and the ability to work extended shifts and/or weekend shifts with short notice
- Extensive knowledge of troubleshooting skills, quality, and process orientation
- Good understanding of test fixtures and equipment
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelors in Electronics or Electro-Mechanical Automation or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a Manufacturing Test Environment with general knowledge of Vacuum & Pneumatic technologies.
- Ability to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, walk, push, pull, and grasp.
- Ability to stand for sustained periods of time.
- Ability to Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up-to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move object.
- Ability to move arms, hands, and fingers.
- Required to have visual acuity to perform assigned tasks.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.