This position is responsible for preparation of financial reports and accounting related daily transactions
- Receive vendor invoices, match to purchase orders and enter invoices into the system
- Monitor all vendor payment agreements/invoices to find discounts that can be used to reduce invoice amounts
- Process invoice payments by checks, wires, ACH, and other method specified
- Monitor and process credit cards payments transactions
- Generate customer invoices and other bills, and send them by mail, email, and other specified method
- Perform payment application from customers and other parties and prepare bank deposit
- Communicate with Sales department about billing discrepancies to resolve issues
- Send outstanding invoice summary to customer
- Contact customers for overdue invoices and report the AR aging summary for Sales department
- Report to Sales department about past-due accounts for collection
- Generate inventory detail listing reports for management at month end
- Make journal entries for period end closing
- Maintain account details and perform the period end reconciliation to general ledger
- Prepare monthly/annual financial reports, perform required analysis, and present to upper management
- Maintain Asset register
- Process income and other tax payments
- Assemble financial data for reviews/audits
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
- Organize paper/electronic files and store in designated locations
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, and use their hands. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. This position requires work in an office setting.
- Education / Work Experience
- Associated degree in accounting or business degree or minimum 3 year experience in corporate accounting
- Must be self-motivated, team player, result-oriented and driven with a high level of initiative.
- Ability to work with detail, and good organizational skills.
- Must have good oral and written communications skills.
- Must be proficient in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office software.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.