Social Media and Marketing Coordinator
More Than Just a Job…We offer a Career
You’ll mesh with our teams if you:
• Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
• Speak up with radical candor
• Practice empathy
• Have a high and ever-climbing bar for excellence
• Don’t give up, even when it gets tough
• Are thoughtful and self-reflective
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our teams has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Locations – Solon OH, Parma Heights OH, Mentor OH, Akron OH, Austin TX, Phoenix AZ
We are a national team whose daily mission is to empower all to begin their path towards a sustainable long term career and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by onboarding exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this IS the right TEAM for you!
About the Job
The Recruitment Marketing & HR Communications Specialist leads initiatives and processes, including ongoing development and delivery of both internal and external communications that support HR and recruiting functions. This position creates content suitable for both internal and external audiences across a range of HR topics, like Recruitment Marketing, HR Communications, Benefits/Wellness, and Employee Engagement. Responsibilities include:
- Research and write material for internal team communications and external recruitment marketing (e.g. social media posts and engaging position descriptions – better than this one), announcements for internal general team communications through email or other avenues.
- Organize and maintain company communication planning efforts, such as creating timelines, determining media methods, and contributing to strategy. Activities include managing the communications calendar, partnering with multiple stake holders to coordinate content, scheduling distribution to increase impact, and reviewing communications created by other teams/team members for clarity, content, and design.
- Own internal email marketing tool, including scheduling email distribution, creating templates for future use, managing and reporting metrics for email content, and training other HR recruiting team members, template creation, and metric tracking/usage.
- Manage and/or support activities involving onsite team events, external recruitment events, and maintaining recruiting boards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- 1-2 years of work experience in a corporate recruiting environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Exceptional writing, editing and communication skills.
- Ability to independently prepare copy, PowerPoint presentations, talking points, and collateral pieces for internal and external audience, and use social media as key communications channel.
- Skilled in communicating and integrating the company value proposition as part of an overall talent attraction strategy and leveraging storytelling and employee driven communications to deliver compelling messages to the internal and external talent market.
- Able to work with tight timeframes and deadlines.
- Proven ability to work across groups and think creatively about options.
- 2+ years of prior experience working in Recruitment Marketing or with employee-facing corporate communications.
- Strong talent brand development and management skills.
- Ability to analyze results and inform stakeholders of performance against KPI.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to support the execution of long-term strategic communication plans (covering external needs, internal partnerships and executive support.)
It is the policy of Professional Placement Services to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.