Service Technician – Airport Maintenance Products
Want a new and exciting career that provides an opportunity to make a difference? How about a company that values its employees and gives you a rewarding experience? We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending accounts and continuing education reimbursement.
Join our staff as a Field Service Technician for our Aftermarket Service Training team.
This position will be responsible for servicing and demonstrating our airport snow removal vehicles and equipment as well as providing training for operators at our customer’s locations. This position can work remotely from a home office and will cover a territory primarily fin the Mid-Western portion of the United States..
- Demonstrating equipment to potential customers
- Installing new or modified equipment at customer’s facility to ensure full functionality according to specifications.
- Assisting in the training of new operators at customer sites
- Providing on-site technical assistance to help troubleshoot, repair and adjust equipment
- Evaluating field installations and recommending design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Attending trade shows which may include assembling and disassembling equipment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An Associate’s Degree in a related technical field and two to four years of related service experience preferred
- Solid mechanical aptitude
- Willingness to travel (up to 75%) throughout the United States
Additionally, to be successful in this position the ideal candidate will possess:
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a variety of people, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet time deadlines.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.