Residential Support 1st shift
Residential Support 1st shift
Saturday & Sunday 8:00am-12:00am (32 hrs week)
- Associates Degree preferred; and one year related experience.
- Organized, detail-oriented and accurate.
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Must be bondable.
- Able to relate to persons with Substance Use Disorders and their families.
- Minimum 2 years personal recovery program if applicable.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Valid driver’s license
Reports to: Director of Residential Services
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: The Residential Support ensures proper inventory control as it pertains to food services and office supplies for all residential treatment programs. Additional duties include serving as a floating Program Assistant among all residential treatment programs.
- Communicates and assures residents’ compliance with all residential guidelines, policies and procedures including health and safety standards and chores.
- Prepare list of grocery needs for upcoming weekly residential menu.
- Check current stock and inventory prior to purchasing.
- Purchase groceries for all residential facilities, remaining within budget unless prior authorization by CFO or CEO.
- Maintain cleanliness of refrigerators, freezers and cupboards by wiping down and sanitizing upon return from each shopping visit and prior to restocking the groceries.
- Submit receipts for all purchases to immediate supervisor within 24 hours.
- Reviews and approves supply orders from all outpatient and residential locations; verifying need against current inventory.
- Report any maintenance issues to immediate supervisor and submit work orders as instructed and needed.
- Answers agency phone calls in responsible, professional manner and refer to appropriate agency and/or community resources.
- Assures that participation of community resources, especially 12-step volunteers, are supported and nurtured.
- Assists with case management, educational groups as assigned/documented by supervisor.
- Able to manage normal residential treatment functioning and emergency situations independently.
- Maintains professional standards of ethics, including client confidentiality.
- Completes all required documentation daily.
- May transport residents as necessary and assigned by supervisor.
- Participates in all agency and residential staff meetings as required.
- Remain on duty beyond scheduled times, if necessary, when the welfare of the residents may be otherwise adversely affected.
- Specific duties as assigned and documented by supervisor.
We provide Equal Employment opportunities E O to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and support the hiring of veterans.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.