More Than Just a Job…We offer a Career
You’ll Mesh with our teams if you:
• Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
• Speak up with radical candor • Practice empathy
• Have a high and ever-climbing bar for excellence
• Don’t give up, even when it gets tough
• Are thoughtful and self-reflective
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our teams has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
We are seeking an experienced or entry level Recruiting Consultant to join our team in Solon, OH. The role offers an exciting opportunity to make an impact in our communities. Our team is based on finding solutions. The successful candidate will be innovative and self-directed as a recruiter with the ability to think creatively in a fast-paced environment.
This is not your typical recruitment position. Of course, you will collaborate with hiring managers and play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring top tier talent, but you will also serve as an advisor and agent of change. If you are a detail oriented, results driven multitasker – we want you on our TEAM!
• Oversee full recruitment life-cycle including sourcing, interviewing, testing, and negotiating offers
• Plan and implement sourcing strategies to attract top talent
• Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications
• Manage the interview process to ensure a positive experience for candidates
• Follow up and strategize with managers to determine their recruiting effectiveness
• Coordinate interviews
• Develop relationships with community and educational institutions to coordinate on-site interviews and attend career fairs
• Cold call and actively recruit experienced candidates for various positions
• Take on special recruitment projects as needed (i.e. conferences, events, etc.)
As a Recruiter you are a:
• Creative thinker – You are curious and unafraid to ask questions
• Hard worker – You are industrious and diligent in everything you do
• Innovator – You are willing to initiate changes and introduce new ideas
Your experience includes:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree or Relative Experience
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• High sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Superior attention to detail, organization, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Strong customer-focus with solutions-oriented ability to support all levels of management
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.