Receiving Technician – 177A
$18.00- $20.00 an hour
3 Day Work Week!
•Responsible for Receiving of all materials, parts, containers, supplies, returned goods and equipment.
•Unloading Trucks and containers.
•Receiving goods from manufacturing and closing work orders.
•Forward paperwork to accounts payable and enter into the computer.
•Properly tag all items with part numbers.
•Store or move all materials to proper warehouse locations.
•Rental or Demo returns paperwork is filled out and forward to proper departments.
•Responsible to maintain and organize the warehouse and yard of parts, materials and equipment.
•Cover, protect and store items to prevent damage from the weather.
* Experience with both shipping & receiving product in a manufacturing environment
* Experience with either MRP/ERP software and entering data into computer
* Tow Motor expereince
* Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs
* Expereince with tagging, loading materials, moving and storing materials
* Experience with shipping and receiving documentation, Bill of Ladings, packing slips and international documentation a plus
* Must have experience working with other departments internally
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.