Quality Floor Inspector
PPS is seeking a 1st shift Quality Control Inspector for our partners facility. Our partner is growing and is one of the leading production centers in northeast Ohio with the capability of manufacturing precision components and assemblies using CNC turning, milling, multi-axis mill turning, and other processes. We meet the needs of our worldwide customers and the demands of the ever-changing manufacturing industry.
Excellent opportunity to grow with a company where advancement opportunities are possible.
Essential Functions and Duties
These are the primary responsibilities of a Quality Control Inspector:
- Complete in-process and final inspections on all work cells using various hand-measuring tools.
- Set up miscellaneous gauging as needed for production use.
- Perform 1st piece Inspections as needed
- Provide various auditing needs such as process auditing and ISO auditing
- Help provide guidance and training as needed to production associates as needed.
- Minimum one Year QC Inspector experience or two years’ experience in a machining and/or manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Proficient at using Comparators, Calipers, Micrometers, Bore gauges, and Height Gages.
- Any additional training needs will be provided.
- Must be able to stand on feet for entire shift without extra breaks.
- Must be able to lift max of 30 lbs. repeatedly throughout day on a daily basis
- 1st shift hours are 7:00 am to 3:30 pm. 2nd Shift hours are 3:30 pm to 12:00 am. Overtime available as schedule demands.
- Must be able to commute to work
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug free work environment.
- Must be able to pass background check, physical and drug screen and have own transportation to work.
- Benefits: Medical benefits partially paid for, paid vacation, holidays, plus up to 3% match on retirement contribution.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.