Quality Control Inspector-553H
QC Inspector I
(2) 2nd or 3rd Shift openings –
3:00pm – 11:30pm or 11:00am – 7:00pm
In this role, the Quality Control Inspector performs inspections using microscopes and other vision systems and measuring devices to inspect small, medical device parts in a manufacturing environment. Completes documentation related to inspections. This process involves great attention to detail and the ability to follow precise Work Instructions.
Skills or Experience Needed:
• Must have inspection experience: first article, in-process, and/or final inspections.
• Must have experience with microscope and gages
• CMM and comparator experience preferred
• Experience with SmartScope, FineScan, OGP, CT scanner or other vision system is a plus
• Experience with medical device inspection or inspection of aerospace parts is preferred
• Must be able to read blueprints
• Must have excellent hand-eye coordination (handling small parts)
• Understanding of GD&T required
• Basic reading, writing, math, and computer skills are required
• Must have ability to complete detailed paperwork with accuracy
• Must possess strong work ethic and high ethical standards
• Good attendance record and ability to work efficiently to achieve business goals required
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.