QC Visual Inspection – 2nd Shift-552H
ENTRY-LEVEL QC VISUAL INSPECTOR – 2nd Shift
Willing to train a reliable, detail-oriented person to perform routine visual inspections using a microscope, ensuring the highest standards of quality are met throughout the production process.
- Comfortable at a microscope for extended periods
- Excellent hand-eye-coordination and vision to inspect small parts.
- Able to work overtime as needed
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work at a microscope for long periods.
- Able to move around to utilize other equipment as needed for inspections.
- Visual acuity and manual dexterity are required.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift to 25 pounds at a time.
- Must be reliable and have good attendance.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.