“QA Welding Manager” – Up to $30 an hour
Nearly 40 years and still growing, this progressive, high-quality custom welding, fabrication, and maintenance solutions industry leader is looking for an autonomous self-thinking QA Welding Manager (shop & field) with a desire to get better every day through technical and team driven solutions
- Dimensionally/visually inspect fabrications/welds for fitment and completion to drawing requirements.
- Interpret and apply blueprint drawing requirements with strong attention for details
- Organizing labor, equipment and tools for successful completion of remote, field jobs. Occasional travel to job sites to manage resources or QA the work being done.
- Penetrant inspect (PT) welds. (As needed)
- Prior role in QA/QC for structural welding and fabrication services.
- Experience coordinating/leading field workers (welders, millwrights, ironworkers)
- QA experience with weld quality, measurements, specifications, surface quality, paint, and coatings quality
- $25 – $30 an hour + benefits (health insurance, retirement plan, and paid vacations/holidays)
- Full time permanent career opportunity
- Monday – Friday, 7am-3:30pm (Overtime required when necessary)
To apply for this fabulous opportunity, send your resume to email@example.comOR call 440-701-1080 and ask for Brad for more info.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.