Purchasing Projects Assistant
This is an administrative support position. The focus of this position is to meet projects, order entry, project billings, purchasing and administrative support needs. The work is fast paced and requires the new team member to wear many hats.
Organizes and enters new projects into ERP system, scans job related documents into online folder system, submits customer order confirmations, writes vendor purchase order(s) for materials and/or services, performs general support functions for the Projects Group, creates customer invoices.
• Five years of related experience in a manufacturing environment supporting operations and material related functions
• Strong Microsoft Office experience – skills testing may be required to determine competency
• Experience in handling multiple project related activities to include some to most of the following: Order entry, invoicing, billing, receiving, purchasing and admin support to include project personnel.
• Previous experience working with ERP systems in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to communicate effectively to build / develop internal / external customer relationships
• Highly organized and detail oriented with sense of urgency
• Adept at prioritizing multiple tasks / projects
• Associate degree in related field of study or relevant technical college certification
• Previous experience using Job Scope a strong plus
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.