GREAT COMPANY, GREAT CULTURE, GREAT BENEFITS!
The Project Manager is responsible for providing management for projects from customer RFQ to acceptance and end of warranty period.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Order execution
- Order logging/ Order updating
- Project communication
- Review bills of material and engineering releases
- Obtain and negotiate quotes for major pieces of equipment
- Monitor shop and project progress; respond to design and material issues
- Coordinate shipping with customer and shipping department
- Coordinate project manuals and spare parts
- Start-up coordination between customer and engineering/field service
- Follow-up with customer and ensure acceptance is obtained
- Document warranty period and review warranty claims
Education and/or Related Experience
Minimum equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related area
Minimum Five (5) years of experience in related project management responsibilities or a combination of education and experience is required.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
Knowledge of Microsoft Projects is a must
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.