Project Manager – 524P
Seeking a Project Manager to join an industry leading chemical company!!
They will have to manage the coordination of facility maintenance and improvement projects. Position information is listed below – they will have to report to the Facility Maintenance & Engineering Manager.
- Working knowledge of all project documents, including specifications, plans, submittals, subcontracts, show drawings, scheduling, and any other project specific documents.
- Manage administrative procedures and maintain all records for the project
- Responsible for inspection of work in place on site
- Coordination of subcontractors, including review of scope, submittals, and schedules
- Schedule and supervise all required testing and monitor results
- Punch-list and project close-out activities
- Evaluate subcontractor change proposals and prepare change orders
- Other project management duties will be necessary
- Ability to create mechanical, electrical, architectural, and P&ID drawings
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.