We’re looking for experienced press operators to join our innovative and progressive 2nd and 3rd-shift teams! This individual will be experienced in automatic and/or multi-slide press set-up and operation.
Shift: 2nd and 3rd
Pay: $20-$24 based on experience
- Sets up and operates heavy-duty power press to bend, form, stretch, and straighten a variety of products such as plates, extrusions, structural shapes, etc as specified by blueprints, layouts, and templates.
- Plans sequence of operations applying knowledge of materials.
- Perform duties required to assist setup and operating multiple automatic and/or multi-slide presses simultaneously for a variety of stamping products.
- Work from drawings, route sheets, schedules, and written, and verbal instructions.
- Check material for correct size and type, load coils, and adjust uncoiler, and material rollers.
- Assist with set-up of complicated progressive dies, movable and stationary forming blocks, and adjust stroke and feed as needed.
- Use micrometers, calipers, scales, and fixed gauges to check work in process and ensure adherence to specifications.
- Move materials in the performance of duties using a lift truck or crane as necessary.
- Install and check safety devices as needed for specific jobs.
- Report faulty equipment, defective material, and unusual conditions to the supervisor.
- Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain the work area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or directed, which may require more than the normal shift hours or work week to meet company needs.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of Manufacturing experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced; multi-tasking environment and meet operational deadlines
- Are self-motivated with strong troubleshooting skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Physical and Environmental Abilities:
- Bend, squat down, and reach above your head
- Climb stairs and ladders
- Lift and carry at least 25 pounds
- Work in confined spaces
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.