Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to meet the company goals
Manage entire production processes from sourcing to shipments.
• Train and oversee plant operation staff including procurement, and production
• Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives from the management
• Efficient operation of plant and production activities by providing a clear sense of direction and focus
• Motivate team members and promote positive work environment
• Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
• Work closely with the Engineer to maintain BOM current
• Work closely with sales and manage purchasing teams to develop efficient production plans and maintain
optimal level of inventory throughout the year
• Ensure inventory costing is current and quantity is accurate
• Perform production analysis, prepare production planning report, and create job schedules for employees and
materials to fulfill orders without delays
• Reinforce safety policies and procedures in compliance with rules and regulations
• Develop and manage the department budget
• Work closely with the Engineer to Develop and implement a comprehensive preventative maintenance
• Keep the plant organized and clean
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment Requirements
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use his hands.
This position requires work in an office and plant setting.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Education / Work Experience
At least an equivalent to 10 years of experience in manufacturing and 5 years in managerial position
• Strong leadership skill and able to create a good teamwork.
• Be self-motivated, team player, and driven with a high level of initiative and detail-oriented.
• Strong analytical skills supported by facts and data.
• Ability to work as a member of the team to create successful organizational situations.
• Good oral and written communications skills.
• Be proficient in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office software.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.