Petroleum Service Technician
We are seeking a mechanically-inclined and tech savvy Petroleum Service Technician at our petroleum equipment services company in Richfield.
Duties will include:
- Installation, repair, and troubleshooting of fuel tanks, dispensers, and systems
- Repair/replacement of hoses, nozzles, filters, and pumps
- Pipe repair and replacement
- Performs troubleshooting and routine machine maintenance
- Setting displays, P.O.S. systems, and card readers
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Experience with hand tools and power tools
- Must be able to work safely and independently
- Clean driver’s license and insurability
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
- Must be on call 1 week/month
- Ability to travel and remain on location overnights
- Must be able to perform basic programming and data entry of digital systems (P.O.S. software/IP Addresses)
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Must be able to stand for long periods, crouch, work in awkward positions, etc.
- Must pass D.O.T. physical and drug screen
- Previous petroleum systems experience a plus
- HVAC or plumbing experience a plus
- Tech savvy individuals preferred
- Light electrical experience a plus
Why are you interested?
- Highly competitive/negotiable pay rate
- Direct Hire!
- Benefits included
- Company van and gas card provided
- Work independently!!
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.