Outside Sales Representative-Toledo Area
Outside Sales Representative
- As a Sales Representative, you will have the best of both worlds – working for a strong local company selling products and solutions provided by world-class leaders in the business technology industry. Great company culture
- Monthly sales bonus promotions
- Awesome sales incentives. (Want to win an all-expenses paid trips to exotic locations?)
- Unlimited Growth Opportunity. We believe in promoting from within!
- 3-week comprehensive paid training program
- Mentorship style management support throughout your career to ensure your success
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and upgrade them when the appropriate time comes
- Sell SHARP Multifunction Digital Systems, Document Management Software Solutions, SHARP Interactive AQUOS whiteboards, and other business technologies.
- Schedule appointments and demonstrate equipment/software
- Recommend solutions and close sales
- Communicate features of products and services articulately and persuasively to clients
- Aggressively prospect for new accounts
- Activity and quota-driven sales “hunter” with a professional demeanor, impeccable integrity, and high sense of urgency
- 2 to 5 years of B2B proven sales performance is preferred
- A goal-driven personality with a need-to-win attitude
- Ability to build and develop relationships quickly with key decision-makers
- Knowledge of general sales techniques, cold calls, sales closings, etc.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to negotiate
- Possess excellent prospecting, presentation, and networking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required. We hire people, not degrees.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
We provide Equal Employment opportunities E O to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and support the hiring of veterans.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.