Office / Customer Service Representative
We are seeking an experienced Office / Customer Service Representative to join our Team near Solon OH and support our customers with their service needs.
You will be responsible for helping customers by providing service information, troubleshooting, working directly with our operations team to ensure customers are satisfied with their service as well as some AP accounting and office managerial duties.
- Handle customer inquiries and service requests
- Provide troubleshooting information to customers
- Process Payroll
- Accounts payable duties
- HR onboarding
- GL coding
- Upload contracts and other documents into database
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of our products and services
- Previous experience in customer service and accounts payable
- Experience with QuickBooks & Excel
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent training is provided
- Hybrid Remote option (work from home 2 days/week after 60 day training)
- Health insurance
- NO WEEKENDS Required (Hours are 8am-5pm M-F with an hour lunch)
- Excellent work environment
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.