Nearly 40 years and still growing, this safety minded, fast growing provider of high-quality custom welding, fabrication, and maintenance solutions, is currently seeking experienced Millwrights-Welders to join the team.
Work available in the shop when field work is not available. Have the best of both worlds and still get to work in the field but ensure you receive a paycheck every week!!!!
- Make connections and align holes for bolted connections
- Use proper rigging techniques to lift steel efficiently and safely
- Shutdown work and new installation of various mechanical systems in industrial environments
- Welding capabilities: installing stairs, handrails, and structural steel (certifications preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years or more millwright/welding experience in the field
- Should be customer-service oriented and show commitment to the job. This will be demonstrated by appearance, tools and personal pride in work performed
- $23-$28 an hour
- Monday thru Friday (SAT/SUN as needed) | 8 to 10 hour shifts | 40-60 hours a week
- Paid vacations, holidays, retirement plan, medical benefits, vision, dental, life insurance, and 401k with company match
To apply for this fabulous opportunity, send your resume to email@example.com OR call 440-701-1080 and ask for ”Brad” for more info.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.