Mfg. Shop Floor Supervisor
MFG. SHOP FLOOR SUPERVISOR.
1ST SHIFT MONDAY-THURSDAY! 4 DAY WORKWEEK
You will be responsible for supervising 20 shop employees in a challenging job shop metal fabrication environment. You will plan and assign work, implement policies and procedures, and support shop floor personnel in manufacturing tasks.
An Associates degree in Industrial Engineering or related supervisory management, OR Five (5) years of experience in the manufacturing management field.
Proficiency in software: ERP Production software, MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ensure the flow of materials, parts, and assemblies between or within departments.
- Responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
- Set ambitious production goals and ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity.
- Review all production documentation going to floor making necessary changes.
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all subordinates and provide employee coaching and development.
- Plans and prepares all work for the operators.
- Directs the area Quality Assurance Inspector on daily requirements.
- Track absenteeism and timekeeping.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.