“Mechanical Engineer (Structural Steel)” – Up to $80k + Benefits
Nearly 40 years and still growing, this progressive, high-quality custom welding, fabrication, and maintenance solutions industry leader is looking for an autonomous self-thinking Mechanical Engineer (Structural Steel) with a desire to get better every day through technical and team driven solutions
- Daily ownership of assigned structural projects – develop estimates, manufacturing plans, project schedule creation and management, influencing resources, and management of customer.
- Coordinates – Gathers information for preparing quotes. This could range from a phone call to the customer or going to visit the site for measurements.
- Work independently and as part of a team to make sound decisions, develop plans, and solve welding fabrication challenges.
- Prior role as an Mechanical Engineer, Estimator, or Project Manager for structural welding and fabrication services.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD (Solidworks xp is a big PLUS)
- Experience with drawing interpretation/creation and development of manufacturing plans in collaboration with technical resources
- Salary range of $60k-$80k + benefits (health insurance, retirement plan, and paid vacations/holidays)
- Full time permanent direct placement career opportunity
- Monday – Friday, 7am-3:30pm (Overtime required when necessary)
To apply for this fabulous opportunity, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgOR call 440-701-1080 and ask for Brad for more info.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.