Seeking Mechanical Engineers in the Crane Industry to join our industry leading Crane/Manufacturing company.
Looking for two engineers with experience in the overhead crane and hoist design field. Responsible for developing creative material handling solutions and other engineered components. Join the engineering team and manage projects from concept to completion. Engaging and hands on position!
Must have experience designing hoists, trolley’s and bridges, all mechanical and structural.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar field
- Generate 2D and 3D design drawings and experience with Solid Works
- Previous experience in crane engineering
- Comprehensive knowledge of crane operations
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans
- Thorough understanding of safety regulations
FE and PE is helpful but not required.
Must be able to hit the ground running!
We will assist in moving expenses for the right candidates.
Wages run from $120,000.00 to $140,000.00 depending upon experience, skills and degrees.
Full range of benefits, including hospitalization, PTO, paid holidays, 401K, etc.
Looking for professionals who are looking for a long term career!
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.