Material Handler 2nd Shift
The Kennedy Group is searching for a highly skilled Material Handler. We are a highly recognized leader in providing innovative solutions for packaging, promoting, identifying, and tracking products. Our family-owned company is growth-focused, well capitalized, and has solid profitability. Our well-established 49-year-old company has a long-standing track record of success built on integrity and consistency in delivering value to its customers and suppliers and has a culture that is steeped in innovation and employee engagement. Customers include national and international brand companies in consumer products, material handling, bio-medical, healthcare, chemical, and automotive industries.
Summary of Position:
This position is responsible for receiving incoming material deliveries and keeping track of inventories, as well as delivering materials to production areas. They must possess a strong attention to detail and be able to perform a wide variety of job tasks within the receiving and warehousing areas. This person will be responsible for working safely, accurately, and efficiently as part of a team.
- Assign materials to jobs, being able to move materials from staging area to machines for set up.
- Safely unloading trucks and receiving raw materials.
- Inspect trucks and log information into vehicle inspection log.
- Receive materials into CERM OS.
- Store, pull and restock materials in their assigned location and keep an update roll count.
- Visionally inspect all materials for any damage, marking them unusable and making sure they’re set aside.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team-based environment.
- Perform all other duties assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have excellent attendance record.
- Good organizational and customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal, active listening) are essential.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time, with a high degree of responsiveness and accuracy.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows-based software.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience using CERM highly preferred.
Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
401k with a company match
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.