We are searching for a manual machinist to join our production team on FIRST SHIFT! Call us today to set up an interview!
• Operate various manual machine tools to machine parts from start to finish i.e., lathe, mill, press, etc.
• Utilize micrometer, calipers, and other inspection tools
• Perform first piece inspection subject to approval by the quality department
• Interface with Engineering and quality to ensure product quality and specifications
• Recommend necessary tooling and consumable supplies for each production job as needed
• Actively pursue operational improvements to enhance quality, improve production, and initiate cost-reduction opportunities
• Maintain a clean and organized workspace
• Assist in the maintenance and repair of machines on a regular basis
• Utilize material handling equipment to transport material between work centers and areas within the production area
• Must be able to read blueprints, CAD drawings, sketches, written instructions and interpret data
• Experience in a job shop environment with rapid changeovers and short cycle times a plus
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Ability to work and communicate with all levels of the organization
• Self-motivated and striving for perfection
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.