Manual Lathe Set-up Operator
The Manual Lathe Set-up Operator will set-up and operate mills and manual lathes to attain the quality and quantity necessary to meet required performance standards.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Set up and operate machines such as lathes, boring machines, chamfer machines, band saws, drill presses, milling machines, and grinders to machine parts to specifications
• Ensures quality of production, visually inspects finished products for defects
• Complete required quality paperwork and enters production data into Shoptrak system
• Cleans/maintains work area. Ensures work area is clean and stocked at end of shift.
• Trains new associates.
• Performs other work as assigned by the supervisor or as necessary
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in manufacturing environments; manual machining and/or CNC experience required
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
• Ability to perform essential duties and physical demands safely
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.