The Maintenance Technician II and III position will be responsible for basic repairs, troubleshooting, performing preventive/predictive and emergency maintenance on all equipment as assigned.
• Perform routine and preventative maintenance on CNC machines, automation equipment, stamping presses and basic industrial machinery.
• Troubleshoot, modify, and repair production machinery and equipment.
• Perform mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic troubleshooting and repair as required.
• Intermediate knowledge of troubleshooting PLC’s.
• Assist Manufacturing Engineering with process or equipment improvements.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with Tool and Die, Engineering, Supervisors and outside vendors regarding projects and repair problems.
• Ability to fabricate, weld, or machine parts as required is preferred.
• Plan and perform sequence of work to install, repair, and maintain a wide variety of production and building equipment.
• Perform work on interior and exterior building/facilities equipment such as air compressors, HVAC units, lighting/fans and facilities restrooms.
• Move and install large machinery.
• Work from engineering drawings, schematics, maintenance work orders, or manufacturers manuals.
• Use basic hand and power tools, machine tools and precision measuring equipment.
• Perform other job duties as assigned
Amazing culture and benefits for long term growth:
• Hourly rate will depend on experience, we understand the demand for skilled trades and will go to high $30’s up to $40 just to start!
• Innovative & adaptable
• Dedicated to absolute integrity
• Focused on the customer first
• Respectful and team oriented
• Optimistic and energizing
• Accountable for performance
• 401(k) Match
• Stock Opportunities
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.