PPS is seeking an experienced Maintenance Electrician for our aluminum extrusion and finishing facility near Eugene. The Maintenance Electrician will be tasked with troubleshooting, repair, installation, and preventative maintenance for all equipment and structures in the facility.
This is a Direct Hire role with a highly competitive pay rate with shift differential and fantastic benefits!
- Troubleshoot and repair machinery quickly and efficiently when issues happen during production
- Complete projects during production (ex: fabrication, rebuilding parts, wiring panels and inspecting machinery)
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs while machinery is down
- Maintain working electrical knowledge of presses and machinery
- Log maintenance work
- Adhere to safety standards and wear proper personal protective equipment
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Work independently and as a team
- Other maintenance duties as assigned
- Overtime may be required and will vary based on production schedule and projects
- Current LME license or Plant Journeyman license required.
- Experience with and understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic valves and troubleshooting, pumps, cylinders and schematics required.
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLCs, Variable frequency drives, 3 phase 480vac equipment, motor controls and sensors preferred.
- Experience with general industrial equipment such as chain, bushings, bearings, gearboxes and drive belts preferred.
- Experience with fabrication and reading blueprints preferred.
- Lock out/tag out experience preferred.
- Operate forklift and man lift preferred.
- Experience with plumbing of air, oil, grease and water lines preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years experience
- Subject to drug screen and criminal background check
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.