Experienced MACHINE OPERATOR (CNC) NEEDED!
$18.00-$20.00 TO START
WE WILL TRAIN ON SPECIALTY MACHINES!
4 DAY WORKWEEK ( 4 10’S – 5AM-3:30PM MON-THUR)
The job entails running CNC machines to produce tubular metal products.
- Setup, operation, troubleshooting, and maintaining the machine.
- Read/understand prints.
- Determining the correct tooling, fixtures and materials required to run the job.
- Troubleshoot machine during operation and make in-production adjustments to ensure product quality.
- Load/unload tubes and pipes.
- Perform secondary operations as required during the process such as welding, and trimming.
- Accurately use a tape measure, calipers, micrometers, height gages, and other metal measuring equipment.
- Hand Tool proficiency – snips, files, pliers, hammers, wrenches etc.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs. plus stand for extended periods.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.