PPS is seeking a team-oriented Lettershop Supervisor for our high-volume communications processing facility in Cleveland. The Supervisor is responsible for the management of mail processing associates and coordination and organization of efforts to maintain daily production requirements.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organize equipment and manpower to meet daily production requirements
- Coordinate set-up and process procedures
- Complete and review production sheets and reports and forward information to the production control department or input production data into database
- Communicate daily production activities to the Production Manager and Materials/Scheduling staff
- Contact maintenance personnel for necessary equipment repairs
- Ensure all associates receive job appropriate training and understand all job tasks
- Coach and counsel associates, complete performance reviews, and issue corrective actions as set out in the Employee Handbook
- Investigate and report on all workplace injuries, property damage or near miss incidents
- Ensure personal and associate awareness and understanding of standards, company health and safety program, and company policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will possess:
- H.S. diploma/GED
- Minimum 5 years direct production supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to perform well in high pressure situations.
- Fluent in Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a professional work ethic
- Ability to work in a team environment
- MUST be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.