Start your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
As a junior estimator, you will work under the direction of a senior estimator to gain knowledge of estimating commercial construction. Prior estimating experience is not required, however, relative educational and work experience associated with the position is preferred. Candidates will have the opportunity to grow and work on diverse projects. In addition, you will work with a team of highly qualified professionals to build your knowledge and help you grow as an estimating professional.
Prospective candidates must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and must be able to work in a team setting.
• Ability to analyze blueprints and specifications to determine scope of work
• Prepare detailed take-offs using various programs
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Professional demeanor and appearance
• Good technical writing skills/math skills
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite in a professional office environment
• Experience with construction takeoffs
• Ability to read blueprints
• Past employment in a construction office environment
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.