PPS is seeking a Weekend Millwright at our aluminum extrusion facility in Phoenix. This opportunity is a full-time permanent position with a highly competitive pay rate and second-to-none benefits!.
- Machinery troubleshooting and repair with emphasis on safety and efficiency
- Multi-tasking various tasks including fabrication, parts repair and rebuilding, and machinery inspection
- Preventative maintenance and repair of machinery
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Assisting maintenance and operation personnel as required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Work safety is paramount and a required responsibility
- Hydraulic/pneumatic valves, pumps, cylinders and schematics- knowledge and experience.
- General industrial equipment experience including (not limited to) chains, bushings, bearings, gearboxes and drive belts.
- Blueprint reading and fabrication and welding of manufacturing parts
- Lock out/tag out.
- Operating a forklift and man lift.
- Working safely in elevated heights and in confined space.
- Working safely around chemicals and the proper use of PPE.
- Plumbing of air, oil, grease and water lines.
- CMMS familiarity preferred
- Preventative maintenance and reporting
- Hydraulic and pneumatic troubleshooting.
Environmental Factors and Working Conditions:
- OT availability is required based on need
- Ability to lift, stand, crouch, work in awkward angles, etc.
- Ability to work in hot and cold conditions
- Certs preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of manufacturing maintenance experience.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.