As an Inside Sales Representative you will work with manufacturing customers to ensure a smooth sales process. You will demonstrate excellent customer services and professionalism to build rapport and follow up with customers.
Ideal candidate will be familiar with basic machine & tooling terminology (Bridgeport specific a plus) Must possess excellent customer service skills and have marketing and sales acumen to develop relationships and explain the products addressing questions and concerns in order to make sales. A background check is required before an offer can be extended.
• Process requests for quote and purchase orders.
• Assist with job write-up as required.
• Liaison with processing customer’s needs by communicating with customer and Account Managers.
• Work closely with Estimating team and CRM Administrator to compile accurate data for customer needs.
• Work closely and collaborate with the rest of the Inside Sales team to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Support and assist with customer over the phone and via email.
• Manage house accounts
• Research potential customers for opportunities
• Desired Soft Skills
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks appropriately and execute them in the time allotted.
• Ability to work hard and focus on producing results while working collaboratively with colleagues and at times independently based on the work requirements.
• Able to participate effectively in meetings that utilize people’s time efficiently.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Microsoft 365, and Microsoft Teams
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.