Industrial Equipment Maintenance
We are seeking a Machine, Equipment Service & Repair Technician to join the Facilities Management and Engineering Team at our Twinsburg, Ohio location. This individual will be responsible for advanced level troubleshooting and repair of complex extrusion machines, Hydraulic systems, process equipment, facilities support equipment and various systems within a high-precision manufacturing facility. In this specialized technical role, you will perform complex repairs, maintenance and programming of machine tools while enhancing the skill set of our current Machine Repair team.
What to Expect:
- Hourly pay with quarterly and annual bonuses, on-call OT pay whenever on-call, whether you get called in or not.
- Base hourly between $30 – $36+, Total comp estimate with bonuses between $78k – $95K
- Inclusive and autonomous culture, this is a first shift position, very flexible with start time.
- Amazing benefits and retirement plans
- Advanced level troubleshooting and repair of complex extrusion and injection molding machines, process equipment, facilities support equipment and various systems within a high-precision manufacturing facility.
- Diagnose and repair to a component level, problems in complex precision electro-mechanical machinery and equipment.
- Identify out of tolerance equipment and gauges.
- Make appropriate repair decisions adhering to company and customer guidelines.
- Analyze failures and implement modifications as a preventive maintenance measure.
- Work with management, equipment manufacturers, vendors, and other organizations to analyze problems and make repairs and improvements.
- Source and order parts, supplies, and services as needed.
- Use computerized maintenance and calibration tracking system.
- Develop and implement training material and work instructions.
- Reads drawings, schematics, service manuals or verbal instructions and operates a variety of tools and machines incidental to operations.
- Ensures facility and production equipment is maintained and repairs performed, also ensures appropriate maintenance documentation is completed and filed.
- Requisitions for new supplies and equipment including reviews for new machine tool purchases.
- Will be required to be on call to provide telephone assistance as well as emergency response to the facility.
- Self-management of day-to-day task working to complete critical repairs and PM as required for Operations.
- Experience with mechanical and electrical equipment maintenance and installation
- 5-10 plus years’ experience in Production Equipment
- In depth knowledge of various maintenance operations sufficient to execute installation, service, and repairs.
- Experience/licenses/advanced training with some combination of industrial trades (electrical, hydraulics, refrigeration, boilers, chillers, motor controllers, etc.)
- Expertise in PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) / PMC programming and ladder logic
- 480V 3 Phase electrical troubleshooting
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.