PPS is seeking a hardworking, organized individual to join our busy team as an HR Assistant at our mail service provider facility on the West Side of Cleveland! The HR Assistant will be responsible for implementing, coordinating, and administration of HR programs, including recruiting, training, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will have a working knowledge of human resources principles and procedures. We are looking for an individual who is interested in joining an energetic team and who is willing to work collaboratively.
- Oversees recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of frontline employees
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resources files, records, and documentation.
- Answers common and frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc., and refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, and holiday parties.
- Tracks attendance for the frontline staff; constructs warnings when necessary
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills, with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient with human resource information systems (HRIS), Paycom, or similar applications.
- Bilingual preferred but not required.
- BA or college coursework and/or appropriate work experience considered
- MUST also be able to pass a criminal background check & drug test
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.