Front Counter Distribution Clerk
The Front/Back Counter Parts Specialist is responsible for providing excellent customer service to internal and external clients, fulfill part order requests, deliver parts, and other assigned duties around the shop.
50% Inside sales at the counter getting various products ready for shipment or ready for customer pickup.
25% Delivery of parts to local customer. Valid driver license is a necessity.
25% Various other assigned tasks. MUST BE FLEXABLE and willing to do whatever needs to be done to exceed customers expectations. Maybe required to work in production area and assist in assembly from time to time if the counter area is slow.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES OF BACK COUNTER PARTS SPECIALIST:
– Provide excellent customer service to internal and external parts customers.
– Use computers and cataloging to determine correct parts, pricing, and availability of parts.
– Work independently to provide adequate customer service on the full line of drills, taps, tooling, etc.
– Order special parts and make determinations regarding, quality, price, and shipping availability.
– Assist other parts specialist and counter staff when needed.
– Prepare estimates and coordinate billing & payment of services for customers.
– Assist with inventory counts and keeping parts area clean, stocked, and orderly.
– Able to lift 40-50 lbs.
– Assist Packaging Department to ensure order are shipped on time.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
– Very effective organizational and time management skills.
– Computer skills including spreadsheet and word-processing
programs and email at a highly proficient level.
– Previous customer service or sales experience.
– Commitment to customer satisfaction.
– Mechanical knowledge to be able to understand customer needs.
– Must be able to work one-on-one with customers, both in-person and over the phone.
-Must have computer experience including Microsoft Office, email, and internet.
– Must be able to read and write and have the mental capacity to complete required paperwork and records.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work Full-Time, 8am – 5pm, No Weekends. We offer a relaxed work environment and promise you’ll never get bored.
-Must have a valid driver’s license and minimal points.
-Must be 21 years of age or older
– Must be able to pass background checks and pre-employment drug screening.
– Must have the stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions.
– Must have the ability to read printed materials and a computer screen, good hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
-Must be able to complete tasks that may require bending and heavy lifting.
-Must be able to climb stairs.
– Must be able to spend 100% of the day standing and 80% of the day walking on surfaces such as concrete.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.