Field Service Technician
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN!
GREAT COMPANY, GREAT CULTURE, GREAT BENEFITS!
Travel 75% – 90% required – primarily in the United States, Canada, and Mexico
Install, maintain, test, and repair simple to complex electrical, mechanical, and melting products, mainly at the customer’s facility.
Use of oscilloscopes, multi meters, signal generators, and computer skills.
Familiarity with PLC programming. Strong technical skills. Requires a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), Access and internet searching.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Repair electronic or mechanical failures and replace parts.
- Document steps taken to correct the problem and give feedback information to the Technical Director or Field Service Manager.
- Conduct training and service programs in the operation and maintenance of equipment, for customer’s employees.
- Provide technical support to customers over the phone, addressing and resolving questions and problems.
- Test and repair components sent into the Company from customers.
- Complete all required records and documentation for customers and for the Company.
- Actively look for opportunities to sell Company products and aftermarket parts.
- Overnight travel can be expected.
Education / Skills:
Requires Associates degree in electronics field or equivalent.
Minimum two years’ experience in electronics and electrical / mechanical functions.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.