PPS is seeking an experienced Facilities Technician at our state-of-the-art semiconductor cleaning and coating facility in Hillsboro, OR!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and perform PM for equipment regularly
- Install machinery systems
- Maintain clean and safe work areas and equipment with production technicians
- Repair malfunctioning equipment units and broken structures
- Assist in equipment troubleshooting and root cause analysis of equipment failures and propose corrective actions
- Maintain inventory control of equipment tools and parts
- Perform electrical systems maintenance if certified to perform
- Inspect and maintain safety and alarm systems
- Quality check equipment regularly to ensure everything is in working order
- Perform peer-to-peer inspections on work performed by our other maintenance technicians
- Assist in selecting and contracting specialists on larger maintenance related projects
- Advise purchasing manager during new equipment purchases
- Train employees on proper equipment usage
- Perform administrative computer tasks as needed.
- Support and coordinate sites projects, and lead project segments as requested
- A high sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity, and respect for others.
- A team player with an ability to communicate effectively with many interacting agents and departments within the site.
- Ability to recognize immediate and potential safety hazards and pursue appropriate actions to resolve and report
- Ability to execute and control daily and weekly Preventive and Corrective Maintenance, inspection, and reports.
- Availability to work in non-routine hours from time to time and in case of emergency
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and light repair of equipment and facilities
- Computer skills, CMMS, MS Office
- Knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and chemical systems
- Ability to communicate and direct requirements effectively with equipment manufactures/suppliers.
- English reading, writing, and verbal communication
- The maintenance technician description in the above may vary according to the business needs and may expand to other areas of facilities such as Waste Treatment, leasehold maintenance, etc.
- Safety minded, and attention to detail when working and completing paperwork.
- High School diploma preferred, or 3 years of utilities and facilities maintenance experience
- Must have hands-on and technical skills
- 1-2 years of facilities maintenance work preferred
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work may require the ability to lift 10-50 pounds frequently.
- May involve exposure to moderate to loud noise levels from machinery, printers, faxes, computers, etc.
- Ability to work safely around chemistry with proper PPE
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.