Be a part of a growing, fast paced industry leading heavy equipment manufacturing company that is looking for an Engineering Manager to join our team. We design and manufacturer custom hydraulic equipment. We upgrade, reconstruct and provide our customers with a turnkey package. If you have been an Engineer in the construction equipment industry or job shop environments that design, manufacture, and build equipment we would love to speak with you today.
We are looking for someone with a background in management, design and project management in construction equipment or in “job shop” machinery or equipment. You must have strong hands on mechanical aptitude and a hands on mentality. You will be working with internal employees supporting sales and manufacturing along with external customers periodically. You will be managing 2-3 engineers and must be able to make clear concise decisions. Lead your department in effectively manufacturing the product from concept to completion in a timely manner and play a key role in supporting the production teams.
- 5 years experience designing heavy construction equipment or heavy “job shop” equipment or machinery.
- BSME and 5 years plus experience in engineered equipment
- Professional Engineer in Ohio license preferred or the ability to obtain licensing in Ohio.
- Experience with SolidWorks 3D.
- Knowledge of welding, fabrication, and mobile hydraulics.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with hands-on shop floor management
- Experience in managing projects from start to finish and working in a team environment
- Ability to read and interpret shop drawings and blueprints
- Analytical problem solving skills along with solid communication and technical writing skills
- Proficient with the entire Microsoft Suite, with an emphasis on Excel.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.