We are looking to hire an experienced maintenance electrician for a full time opportunity!! As a maintenance electrician, you will be required to conduct general maintenance inspections, perform routine electrical maintenance, respond to faults and wiring issues, and install major electrical appliances for the building.
Maintenance Electrician Responsibilities:
- Routinely inspecting electrical systems such as wiring, fixtures, and appliances.
- Identifying faults or hazards.
- Troubleshooting system failures.
- General Maintenance and upkeep for facility.
- Reviewing blueprints to understand wiring placement.
- Testing of electrical systems with oscilloscopes, voltmeters, and ohmmeters.
- Conducting maintenance repairs on old or faulty fixtures.
- Responding to fault requests.
- Providing suggestions for equipment replacement.
- Writing electrical maintenance reports.
- Installing new electrical appliances in the building.
- Adhering to safety and performance standards.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.