We are looking for an experienced and motivated panel builder/electrical assembler with experience to join our teams in Solon, Ohio!
- Layout, plan, and perform a wide variety of wiring and shop floor assembly installations consisting of but not limited to the mechanical fastening of electronic/electrical components to electrical panels and electrical enclosures.
- Working from bill of material (B.O.M.) and shop floor routing, obtain parts and components necessary for assigned tasks. Check for apparent defects, and damage to all components prior to installation/assembly.
- Work from electrical drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams, written, verbal, and own knowledge for determining the location and placement of electrical assemblies, conduit, fittings motors, controls, and components.
- Cut, and route wires to various circuits. Check for continuity, proper markings, and circuit integrity. Make preliminary connections and applicable wire harness assemblies.
- Verify work performed by making static and/or simulated operational tests to determine proper component or sequential circuit performance to meet machine operational requirements.
- Use common assembly, hand and power tools, drills, conduit benders, pipe threading equipment, and measuring devices such as volt meters, continuity testers, and test bench equipment as required.
- Perform inventory control procedures with regard to cycle counting, verification of on-hand balances, and report part discrepancies, B.O.M., and routing errors.
- Report time, production, or other required information on proper forms. Detect and report faulty equipment, material, or other unusual conditions to proper supervision.
- Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain work areas and equipment used in a neat and orderly manner.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Working knowledge of basic measuring instruments such as volt/ohmmeter, ammeter, oscilloscope, and electronic test bench instruments.
- Working knowledge of PLC-based programmers, as well as functional computer skills.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of 110v single-phase circuitry to 480v three-phase, as well as AC and DC servo drives.
- Start-up and troubleshooting skills are required for all product lines.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and electrical specifications as needed.
- Attention to Detail — The job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability — The job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Cooperation — The job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Persistence — The job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Initiative — The job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
We bring our candidates access to next-level success.